• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
On 3/13/2021 at 7:53 PM, NBASupes said:

For all the people saying Bagley a bust. He's killing max cat Collins 

He had a good 1st quarter with 8 points, ended with 10 at the half, then had 2 points the rest of the game to end with 12 points, sure was a killing ....and now this...kid may not be a bust but kid's brittle.

• Like 1

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He had a good 1st quarter with 8 points, ended with 10 at the half, then had 2 points the rest of the game to end with 12 points, sure was a killing ....and now this...kid may not be a bust but kid's brittle.

I can't believe Supes actually said that.  Guess he can't let go.  Collins may not be a "max" guy but Bagley's barely a middle class man's Skal Labissiere(sp?).

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can't believe Supes actually said that.  Guess he can't let go.  Collins may not be a "max" guy but Bagley's barely a middle class man's Skal Labissiere(sp?).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

Supes and I were both high on him in the 2018 draft. I think he was my #2 target after Luka, well after it was determined that the Suns would be taking Ayton. 

I still haven’t given up on him as well. I think he’s got a world of talent ahead of him, I am however a bit worried about the injury front with him moving forward, hoping for his sake the that injuries won’t effect a rather bright future for the young man. 

• Like 1