• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who gets fired...

Diesel

Bogdan was a player I didn’t watch that often throughout his career until this year, one of the few that seemed to slip under my radar for some reason. I was initially weary of the contract we gave him but a lot of you squawkers like @kg01 and others vouched for him. When he struggled I was still worried a bit despite him coming off an injury for a couple months.

Now he’s quickly become one of my favs. I totally get why Giannis and the Bucks initially signed him as well and Giannis wanted him badly.

He’s like a 5 tool baseball ⚾️ player. He’s really got it all and nearly got a triple double last night. Really smart and see’s the floor well. 

@kg01 I’d like my crow medium well please. 😃 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Really smart and see’s the floor well. 

Uh, didn't we have this conversation about his vision and maybe someone said his head is down like a ninth grader with the roundball in his hands? Really I probably have thought more of Bogi than some and more than Nate that he will use him  as a distributer. Before Lou got here was personally sound with Bogi as the backup pg. Maybe not perfect there but we now know minutes on the floor for him really do count for us and TS may not be so much the fool. Not everything is a stat, yeah I know, everyone here knows that already.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Breaker, breaker 1-niner, we got an a.p.b. out on @Diesel.  Last seen wearing a member's only jacket and having a terrible take on Bogdan Bogdanovich.

Suspect is considered armed  and dangerous.... heavily armed with lukewarm takes and a questionable haircut..  approach with extreme caution.

You forgot to include the briefcase stuffed full of bad trade scenarios. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, kg01 said:

Breaker, breaker 1-niner, we got an a.p.b. out on @Diesel.  Last seen wearing a member's only jacket and having a terrible take on Bogdan Bogdanovich.

Suspect is considered armed  and dangerous.... heavily armed with lukewarm takes and a questionable haircut..  approach with extreme caution.

I don’t know why your post reminded me of this. 😂 

10 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Looking like the Kings GM gets fired for letting him go.  

Who the heyul gave Hield his deal but decided Bogd could go for free?

Granted, I think the guy that did that was actually fired but still.

• Haha 1