• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How are we going to match up on defense? 

Will we hide Trae on Okoro again, or will he have to tighten his jock strap and man up vs Sexton like he had to do vs Fox last night?

Okoro stinks on offense!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sigh.

Cap with the heel, Gwu with the adductor.

This is the other heel for Clint.smh. And I see he's still wearing those low top Kobe's..

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 3

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How are we going to match up on defense? 

Will we hide Trae on Okoro again, or will he have to tighten his jock strap and man up vs Sexton like he had to do vs Fox last night?

It's not like Sexton has some huge size or quickness advantage. Trae needs to man up and accept the challenge. No more of this, "I'm saving my energy for the offensive end", stuff. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to defend guys his size without being a liability. One of my gripes with the previous "management" was that improving his man to man defense didn't seem to be a priority for his first two seasons. Now that's pure speculation on my part, but there were too many times where the Hawks were more concerned with "hiding" Trae than making him guard his position early on in his development. He should be able to play at least league average defense against guys like Sexton. 

• Like 2

C'mon Chelsea Lane, whats the point of the players taking care of business on the court so that they dont play 30 mins, just to still sit them on a back to back. Can we have just one of our centers please? This cannot be the standard down the stretch when we have more B2B's on the horizon. 

• Like 3

Big challenge if Clint is out. I guess if you have to miss Capela, there is much worse match ups he could sit against. Hopefully Okongwu can go. I would like to see him get 20 or more minutes. He has not broke the 20 minute mark all season.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1