• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

As much as our pick hasn't been impactful, for a myriad of legit reasons, how bad would it have been had we taken Okoro.

Yikes, what is that dude.

I'll give them all time.  I was big on Lamelo he was my one b to Ant Man, who had 34 pts tonight.  I wasn't a big fan of Okoro though.

This draft I'm big on Jalen Green!  That kid is what the Hawks need!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It also helps that Cleveland is perhaps the worst offensive team in NBA. If Sexton cant get going, forget about it.

That means nothing considering we lost to them twice with 4 quarter collapses, under nimrod Pierce

Just now, marco102 said:

I'll give them all time.  I was big on Lamelo he was my one b to Ant Man, who had 34 pts tonight.  I wasn't a big fan of Okoro though.

The only downside of being good this year is we have no chance to get some of the top picks this year, in a good draft.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I hope this comes out right ....  fck all these rookies, mayne.  We need vets for all these playoff runs we 'bout to be on.

Getcha weight up, marco.  We outta the tank zone, homes.

😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

The only downside of being good this year is we have no chance to get some of the top picks this year, in a good draft.

I actually want the Hawks to draft Tre Mann.  He should be available when the Hawks draft and would be a great future back up point guard to Trae and can play alongside Trae.  We also need to get a center on the roster that's like 6'10+ that can play meaningful minutes.  I'd love to bring back Dedmon, but we can't bring him back.

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

I hope this comes out right ....  fck all these rookies, mayne.  We need vets for all these playoff runs we 'bout to be on.

Getcha weight up, marco.  We outta the tank zone, homes.

😎

Lol.. you hate the rookies.  

I just watched some scouting videos on Jalen and he'd be great with the core. 

I'm sorry I like shiny new things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

It didn't happen last game either!  The bench brought the team back not Trae

You're right. His 28 pts had nothing to do with the win. Just like his 37 pts vs Tor had nothing to do with him drawing 4 defenders so Snell could drain a wide open 3 to win by 1. 

I swear I'm starting to think you are just being intentionally difficult.  No way someone could actually not understand this many times. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't know how anyone can see this team under Nate and look at the joke coach we had before and not want to compare them. It isn't piling on to point out that LP was terrible and a real HC is making a literal night and day difference with the same roster. Same players. Same injuries. Same season for crying out loud.

Very happy to have a five win streak. Let's keep it rock and rolling. I don't care about being right or wrong about any coach or player. I just want the Hawks to win. We're doing that, let's be happy!

I'll respond because this was pretty much quoting me.

My only point was boils down to this: It's beyond obvious that this team looks [K]night and day different than when LP was here. But good lord these game threads, topics and discussions quickly devolve and degenerate into a Nate vs LP discussion that has been weaponized and beat to ad infinitum. I have no interest in it, and I hope to see this sharply decrease so we can focus on the current team we have with the current head coach.

But for those that wish to indulge in it, more power to you.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

You're right. His 28 pts had nothing to do with the win. Just like his 37 pts vs Tor had nothing to do with him drawing 4 defenders so Snell could drain a wide open 3 to win by 1. 

I swear I'm starting to think you are just being intentionally difficult.  No way someone could actually not understand this many times. 

You're impossible!  That game played out exactly the way @Spud2nique felt games should play out meaning other players get involved early and Trae get his late and even though you argued with him about this you are now saying this is how you envisioned it?  Get some help please

• Like 1

While I have you all together, what are the odds that I can get you all to call me "Champ" like James Jones asks Suns employees to call him in Phoenix?

I mean, I probably contributed as much to GT's ACC title as Jones did to any of Lebron's rings.

🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 3