• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Cam, can you spare a walking boot?

Still no major changes on the 5:30 boo-boo report, with House and B-Mac still questionable and Wood doubtful, and Clint and Yek still listed as doubtful for Atlanta.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

This is all the Astros’ fault, you know. Those sheisty sign-stealers’ rendition of “Bang the Can Slowly (2017)” brought Houston their long-coveted World Series trophy. But the price for that is bad mojo, in the form of a litany of mopey stars, and their coaches, hightailing out of town as fast as they can.

houstonasterisks-t-shirt-navy-truenavy-s

• Haha 2

Watching this at my friend’s house who has been a Rockets 🚀 fan for 27 years. I hope his neighbors are ready for me. Good game thread lw3. This SHOULD be fun.

Hawks fav by 9.5. No 🪵 no Capela. Let’s get this game.

Go Hawks!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If the Hawks AND the 76ers take care of business tonight, the Hawks will be in 7th place. I'm a little worried about the 76ers being without Embiid though since the Knicks are serious about competing this season. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The Hawks better not fall for this trap. No more playing down to the level of the competition. Curb stomp those scrubs and end this one early. Absolutely no excuses tonight.  

McMillan will have them ready! He been doing that for a bit now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hawkman said:

If the Hawks AND the 76ers take care of business tonight, the Hawks will be in 7th place. I'm a little worried about the 76ers being without Embiid though since the Knicks are serious about competing this season. 

Yes, and the Knicks just lost a heartbreaker last night. Definitely going to have an edge against Philly

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yes, and the Knicks just lost a heartbreaker last night. Definitely going to have an edge against Philly

Maybe so, but they're on the second night of a back to back and played Brooklyn tough last night. Hopefully, Philly can steal this one.

• Like 1