• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheTruth said:

Should have curbstomped these guys, but whatever. We did have key guys out. And WTF Trae? What a poor offensive showing. Loving Knight, still!

Ill take 14 assists to 4 turnovers from Trae all day though. But yeah, he's not shooting it too good lately..

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Some of us believe intensely that, in general, fans just inherently under-appreciate the value of high-caliber defensive talent... and inherently over-appreciate the value of high-caliber offensive talent.

This team desperately needs a competent, good-enough defensive asset backing up Capela before playoff time if there is any real interest in trying to win a single playoff series.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Ill take 14 assists to 4 turnovers from Trae all day though. But yeah, he's not shooting it too good lately..

They were all up in his grill all game, swallowed the whistle in the second half. Damn near had to be tackled to get a foul call down the stretch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

I won’t kid.  I figured we would pull it out but was getting worried at the end of the third.  Got ugly for a bit.

You know the feeling the Falcons gave you EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. in 2016? Yeah, that's what I was feeling starting with the 3rd. You knew we were better and would likely win, but damnit, they were going to make their fans sweat it out to the end!

• Haha 1