• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Just awesome!  Lebron like!

Lol you're something else.  You were saying he was taking too many shots from three when we were losing. Now he takes half his shots form three and you claim this is how you wanted him to play. 

Also, now you're not leading the trade Bogi bandwagon. I should shut up and enjoy this win.  

Sorry @Peoriabird

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Lol you're something else.  You were saying he was taking too many shots from three when we were losing. Now he takes half his shots form three and you claim this is how you wanted him to play. 

What?

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Of course not.  He would be the greatest PG of all time if he were able to shoot 60% FG every game.

The key though was that he was aggressive from the jump.  His scoring is what helped us build the quick lead.

23 points in 25 minutes, with 9 assists is excellent.  And with his teammates making shots, he doesn't have to do it all.  

When his teammates are bricking, I don't want him to keep passing to them.  I want HIM to shoot the ball.

Even with the 2 heat checks, he was hesitant to shoot those 30 footers and thought better of it and move the ball.  I think that shows tremendous growth

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

@REHawksFan and @TheNorthCydeRises

This is how I want Trae to play...Do you guys have a problem with the way he played tonight?

I mean....this is EXACTLY how we've both been saying he should play. He got his offensive game going early and that led to finding open teammates. He was aggressive and didn't always look for his teammates first but still involved them as the game went on.

It was a damn near perfect game as far as I'm concerned. But it's what you've been calling me out for wanting all along. 

• Like 1