• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers (3:30 PM Tip Time!)

lethalweapon3

Just now, bleachkit said:

Rondo and Schröder have very similar body types. 

I remember everyone comparing Dennis to Rondo when he was here.

I figured it was strictly based on their body, long arms, slim frame, broad shoulders, etc.

• Like 3

It's hard to win an afternoon game the day after travel to the West Coast.... Now they will have a little more time to acclimate and hopefully play with a little more energy and shoot better vs Clippers.....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Dont glorify injuring a player. That's not classy. It also gives gives the team bad juju.

Our entire team is a juju.

And with the way Lebron's ankle went in, he's lucky it's not broken.

I've been leading the charge to have Solo benched since January.  The 2 coaches see value in him.  Now look at what happened.  He took down Lebron on a clumsy play.

I hope he recovers, if not for anything, but because he's on my struggling fantasy team.  If he goes down for any length of time, I'm done.  So I'm definitely not rooting or celebrating Lebron being out.

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Our entire team is a juju.

And with the way Lebron's ankle went in, he's lucky it's not broken.

I've been leading the charge to have Solo benched since January.  The 2 coaches see value in him.  Now look at what happened.  He took down Lebron on a clumsy play.

I hope he recovers, if not for anything, but because he's on my struggling fantasy team.  If he goes down for any length of time, I'm done.  So I'm definitely not rooting or celebrating Lebron being out.

High ankle sprain..He might be out for a while..

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Go Clippers..lol

A Clippers win tonight is a great sign. Not just because its the Hornets, but because the Clippers have not won 2 games in a row since Valentines day weekend. Its been over a month. A win sets up our game to continue the trend.

• Like 1