• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Cleveland is the one that made him sit until he's traded/bought out. He wanted to keep playing. 

He's going to the Lakers once he's bought out. Rich get richer. I love the NBA but I hate the Superteam crap.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

With all due respeck saphron (which is what you say when you're about to say something disrespectful), there's no way he'd be sitting if he didn't agree to it.  None.

Recall the AD situation?

This.

After they traded for Allen, he went to the bench and wasn't happy with this minutes.  It was a mutally agreed to situation

Just now, kg01 said:

It's right up there with, "I'm not tryna be a jerk but .." which is exactly what you say when you're about to be a total jerk.

I gotta use these, don’t mind me I’m just taking notes 📝 on how to be “politically better” in squawk as not to offend folks. 

1. With all due respect ✊🏿, then crap 💩 on em.

2. I’m not trying to be a jerk but... yank’em like you’re startin a lawn mower. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This.

After they traded for Allen, he went to the bench and wasn't happy with this minutes.  It was a mutally agreed to situation

I don't blame him in the same way I would if he was just benching himself to force a trade.  Cleveland brought in someone they liked better than him and marginalized him.  He clearly (and I think understandably) views himself as a full-time player.  I don't think he'll go anywhere he can't get pretty full-time minutes.