• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome home sweet Lou Williams........goodbye Rondo

Vol4ever

1 hour ago, sturt said:

LWR_Recording.png

At least you smiled. That was my only goal. Having said that, he’s buried on the bench as he should be.

Capela>Okongwu>Knight>Harry the Hawk>guy selling t shirts outside State Farm arena>...uhhh Bruno (if I must)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Rondo PER 2021 = 12.7

LWill PER 2021 = 17.1

Its a win, it just tastes bitter.

Taste good to me...

A+ Trade

Got off 7.5 million Rondo contract for next year

Got 2 second round pick

Got cash (which makes Ressler happy at least)😃

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Should've never traded Lou in the first place. The Hawks added him as a "throw in" while he was just coming off of a serious injury when his value was at its lowest. Then he went on to be a potent offensive weapon off the bench after he fully recovered. I still say that was a dumb trade by Ferry.  

I thought I remembered him complaining about how the Hawks treated him, and that he did not want to be a part of the Hawks in the future.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I thought I remembered him complaining about how the Hawks treated him, and that he did not want to be a part of the Hawks in the future.

I don't remember that. I remember him having a down season after his ACL tear and being added as $$$ to make the Bebe trade work. 

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I don't remember that. I remember him having a down season after his ACL tear and being added as $$$ to make the Bebe trade work. 

That trade was to get the non-guaranteed contract of that SG scrub from the Raptors that had a non-guaranteed contract, so that Ferry could waive it. He did it in hopes to hit a homerun in FA but he did not. 

Who was that scrub??? I feel like he played for the Kings and/or Pistons before the cRaps....

Also, anybody know the details of the 2 2nd rounders? I hope they're several years down the line. After Kawhi and PG are old.... could be decent value.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, warcore said:

That trade was to get the non-guaranteed contract of that SG scrub from the Raptors that had a non-guaranteed contract, so that Ferry could waive it. He did it in hopes to hit a homerun in FA but he did not. 

Who was that scrub??? I feel like he played for the Kings and/or Pistons before the cRaps....

Also, anybody know the details of the 2 2nd rounders? I hope they're several years down the line. After Kawhi and PG are old.... could be decent value.

2023 2nd from Portland and LAC 2027 2nd.

• Thanks 1