• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alice on ⛸ ice 💃

Spud2nique

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Tread title success because of the figure skate.

How is the league ok with this but not ok with what the PeliCan'ts did with AD?

Because let’s face it, nobody gives a $hit about Al... 😂 Ok Supes and Anna. That’s about it. 

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2021 at 2:20 AM, Spud2nique said:

Because let’s face it, nobody gives a $hit about Al... 😂 Ok Supes and Anna. That’s about it. 

At this point am pretty sure it is just Anna. Rent money is due you know.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

At this point am pretty sure it is just Anna. Rent money is due you know.

Don’t forget the tummy tuck and Botox. She wants to look 👀 good she’s gotta work at it. You know these days you just can’t be yourself you gotta get “fixed”. 🤦‍♀️ 

Thomas I’ll tell ya, I shoulda been born in a different generation, like about 200 years ago. I wanna carry no cell phone like Soth, sleep on the floor or a wooden board like Bruce Lee, and eat cans of beans like John Wayne. I’m so bitter 😆 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t forget the tummy tuck and Botox. She wants to look 👀 good she’s gotta work at it. You know these days you just can’t be yourself you gotta get “fixed”.

Didn't folks get cement put into their lips back when. Would think that would be up Anna's alley (pardon that expression....sounds questionable right there). Appears all this getting fixed stuff really does come back to haunt people twenty or so years down the road. The body is our temple right?

• Haha 1