• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Only Sun on the 5:30 boo-boo report is swingman Abdel "Don't Call Me Ralph" Nader (out, sore knee), who is already ceding minutes to former Buck and trade acquisition Torrey Craig anyway.

For the Hawks, De'Andre Hunter (sore knee) remains questionable. Kris "Klax" Dunn and Cam Reddish remain out.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So is Trae playing?

I need to know this before tip-off, so I can decide to kill this parlay bet, and take this $85, or let it ride out for a possible $1,600 ( if Michigan and the Clippers win big + an Atlanta win ).  

wait...you thought he was serious??? :laugh1:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I’m a pacifist

You know dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in Nam of course. 🤒 game thread but this one had too many good quotes to...well quote. The rifleman, love it. 

Trae dish and score, I don’t care just be vintage Trae whatever you do and keep the turnovers down, 7 is too many. I think we can get this one. Be a team out there. Nice work lw3! Please write my biography or obituary 😮 (dark n disturbed).

Looking forward to sweet Lou and his lemon pepper wings, speaking of which also looking forward to D Hunt.

Hawks +210  +6  o/u 222.5

GO HAWKS! 

1 minute ago, Dnice said:

Not playing any defense tonight. 

It's the rebounding right now.  This game is probably tied, or we have a 2 point lead, if we could've secured those defensive rebounds.

I want a big to set a screen for Trae , . and hold it long enough for him to get downhill.

Help the guy out like he's helping all of you.