• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

This Suns announcer is a moron. Does he honestly believe Trae can D up on 6' 5" Booker one on one and stop him? Of course Trae fouled him to stop the mini break. The Hawks had two to give lmao.

Its not lazy, its smart.

• Thanks 1

I've decided what's wrong.  Just like a guy like Bazemore is fake-hustle defense, Heueter is fake-hustle offense.

Always looks pretty, should be effective ... but just consistently isn't and no one knows why.

Gal-dang, how're we only down 6?

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

This Suns announcer is a moron. Does he honestly believe Trae can D up on 6' 5" Booker one on one and stop him? Of course Trae fouled him to stop the mini break. The Hawks had two to give lmao.

Its not lazy, its smart.

Eddie Johnson?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eddie Johnson?

Yes and he talks a lot of smack about being old school. Like his day was so special; and these kids got nothing.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Yes and he talks a lot about being old school. Like his day was so special; and these kids got nothing.

Dumbass was the same guy celebrating Booker scoring 70 in a loss while the Suns were fouling to extend the game to get him shots.  Credibility for that guy is nil.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So is Trae playing?

I need to know this before tip-off, so I can decide to kill this parlay bet, and take this $85, or let it ride out for a possible $1,600 ( if Michigan and the Clippers win big + an Atlanta win ).  

Don’t ever trust the Clippers again bruh.  They have no chemistry.  What’s their record against the spread anyway?