• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

Tough loss but looking at the positives our Euro connection works nice at times. Bogi is getting better and better. 

Defensively, we need more 🤛 Bring on GP! We got the Spurs next and we owe them. Bounce back. Get well Collins, that was owwwwwie 🤕 dang. Capela still boarding really well and Trae diming unbelievably. We are getting better at understanding our roles. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We had no business being in this one? Are we still a lowly lottery team? 

Missing 17 and 5 for the whole game and 18 and 8 for the 2nd half. If those two players are missing all season, lottery would be in play in my opinion.

You can be argumentative of course and say otherwise.

Edited by Buzzard

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Tough loss but looking at the positives our Euro connection works nice at times. Bogi is getting better and better. 

Defensively, we need more 🤛 Bring on GP! We got the Spurs next and we owe them. Bounce back. Get well Collins, that was owwwwwie 🤕 dang. Capela still boarding really well and Trae diming unbelievably. We are getting better at understanding our roles. 

Bogd's best game so far.  Loved seeing him just 'go'.

We miss Hunter desperately.  Watching them rely on Gallo to defend and rebound, because Hunter is out, is pain like that time I accidentally got laundry detergent in my eye.  Dude, I thought I was gonna be blind.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1