• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

Forget everything else, someone needs to answer me this:

How the living fuks did Capela, who notoriously struggles at the line, wind up hitting ALL TEN OF HIS FREE THROWS?

Did the NBA make a rule change right before the game for big men in which the free throw was replaced with a literal "Throw the ball and earn a free point."? Asking for my sanity a friend.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae had multiple turnovers in the 4th and missed a free throw to ice the game and a bunny to win the game.  Who the F-ck else should be blamed???

Huerter had a very costly turnover when we had a decent small lead...I think it was right after Trae made a 3 and we got a stop defensively 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's how young players grow...makes him battle tested.

It also shows unshakeable self confidence in what he knows he can do. A trait that separates superstars from role players. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, TheTruth said:

Forget everything else, someone needs to answer me this:

How the living fuks did Capela, who notoriously struggles at the line, wind up hitting ALL TEN OF HIS FREE THROWS?

Did the NBA make a rule change right before the game for big men in which the free throw was replaced with a literal "Throw the ball and earn a free point."? Asking for my sanity a friend.

Exactly...If we have to rely on Capela to go 10-10 at the line to win a game..We won't wim many games!

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

Huerter had a very costly turnover when we had a decent small lead...I think it was right after Trae made a 3 and we got a stop defensively 

Huerter should be 10th/11th man when Cam and Hunter get back tbh..

Edited by terrell