• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae had multiple turnovers in the 4th and missed a free throw to ice the game and a bunny to win the game.  Who the F-ck else should be blamed???

You can seethe and be mad all you want about Trae's play in the 4th.  He redeemed himself and helped the team win the game.

I thought this was what it was all about  . . . the TEAM winning . . . no matter how we won?

I don't know about you, but I'm about to dance down the street with a jukebox on my head.

Jukebox Challenge Creator @Djjukeboxlive &25 hfh4s T Lo All day on Make a  GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Way to regroup. Have to cleanup the late game mistakes.  Game should not have been this hard. Period!

I dunno i can't say i agree with this the Spurs are a above .500 team at 24-21 and play in the west imo a tougher conference up to this point in the year.   Hawks were not favored to win this game on the road so it actually was supposed to be quite hard for us but we overcame it to steal a win that we weren't favored to get.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You can seethe and be mad all you want about Trae's play in the 4th.  He redeemed himself and helped the team win the game.

I thought this was what it was all about  . . . the TEAM winning . . . no matter how we won?

I don't know about you, but I'm about to dance down the street with a jukebox on my head.

I'm right wit ya

K3zXWR.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

It will get lost in the crazy ending but OO had his best game of the year and should continue to get regular minutes.

I hope someone makes a highlight video of his game tonight.  The big thing he did tonight was make himself available to receive some of those passes on the inside.   Plus he played well around the rim and got some tough rebounds.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I know that I'm hard on Trae but it just infuriates me when the same thing happens over and over.  John would be hot in the 1st half and barely touch the ball in the 4th.  Now Bogi gets the freeze treatment tonight and other nights.  At some point a good point guard understand this and gets those plays the ball to win games.  Plus the turnovers are maddening!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I hope someone makes a highlight video of his game tonight.  The big thing he did tonight was make himself available to receive some of those passes on the inside.   Plus he played well around the rim and got some tough rebounds.

He had impact tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yes. Tonight he working to get himself free, even calling for the ball when he had position down low. Half of being good as a big is just playing with energy and being assertive.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It also shows unshakeable self confidence in what he knows he can do. A trait that separates superstars from role players. 

That's why I love the kid. 

Unshakeable confidence.

The great ones are unconscious to how bad they may or may not be playing.  All they know that when it comes time to do it, he believes that he can get it done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1