• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

Yeah I can tell that Trae is really fatigued right now. NBA schedule makers have done no favors for us and the rest of the league. 

He's not fatigued.  

To me, someone has been in his ear about talking long 3s.  If it's the coach, he's a fool for taking one of Trae's most lethal aspect of his game away from him.

As long as his teammates can make shots, we'll be OK.  But if we're asking Trae to save us in the 4th quarter of games, instead of extending the lead throughout the game, that's a mistake by Nate.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

then you might want to find another team to root for.

Naw homes..Been  a Hawks fan too long for that..I root for him..Doesnt mean he doesnt drive me crazy watching him..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Is Trae hurt?

Why does he have to be hurt or fatigued? How about hes just sucking..Hes pretty much been bad this whole season low key..Just my opinion..Dont go telling me to root for another team and stuff..lol

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Why does he have to be hurt or fatigued? How about hes just sucking..Hes pretty much been bad this whole season low key..Just my opinion..Dont go telling me to root for another team and stuff..lol

No he actually looked hurt, as in he had a limp and went to the locker room early with a trainer 

• Like 1

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

No he actually looked hurt, as in he had a limp and went to the locker room early with a trainer 

Oh damn..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Naw homes..Been  a Hawks fan too long for that..I root for him..Doesnt mean he doesnt drive me crazy watching him..

that's fine...but you also said we need a starting PG and to start Lou.

Make up your mind. Lot's of double speak.