• Capela
    • Lou
    • Hunter
    • Gallo
    • Huerter
    • Okongwu
    • Snell

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2021 at 11:30 PM

Thought it was fun for the 8 game roadie, so wanted to throw out a 12 gamer that takes us into 4/25 which is a Sunday game on NBAtv before a 3 game roadie.

8 game roadie prediction went to jazzy @JeffS17 with a perfect 8-0 record 🏆 predicting each game correctly. (Not easy at all) Jeff is currently unavailable for a speech 🎤 though as he’s in the trunk of @kg01’s car 🚙 heading to Vegas for some fun 🤩.

I’m making this a poll and it locks 🔒 in 30 hours when we kick off against the Warriors or at the end of that day whichever it will allow me to do. 

Let’s do this. I was gonna say Jeff gets the honors of going first but he may wanna go last in this case as he’s become the head of the class 🤓

Just like last time, list the team we play and a W or L next to it. For bonus points and tie breakers, add a predicted score next to it.

Good luck! Winner gets a firm virtual handshake 🤝 from @AHF 

vs Warriors

vs Pelicans

vs Grizzlies

vs Bulls

@ Hornets

@ Raptors 

vs Bucks

vs Pacers

vs Magic

@ Knicks

vs Heat

vs Bucks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ryaan said:

I feel like this next home period we have will determine a lot about where we finish this season. We play the Heat, Magic, Hornets and Knicks which are practically worth double. 

.... ok, so are you gonna play or.. 🧐 😂 I mean I love the assessment but it’s a contest. Lol.

• Haha 1

Ok I guess I’ll get mine in now.

I got us going 9-3 with Capela being our MVP during this run. 

W  Hawks 117 warriors 109

W  Hawks  124 Pelicans 107

W  Hawks 120 Grizz 117

W  Hawks 134 Bulls 115

W  Hawks 107 Hornets 102

W  Hawks 122 Raptors 119

W  Hawks 121 Bucks 117

W  Hawks 126 Pacers 122

W  Hawks 140 Magic 121

L  Knicks 103 Hawks 97

L  Heat 107 Hawks 97

L  Bucks 117 Hawks 103

• Like 1

9-3, with at least one loss coming to the Bucks.

Hard to predict anything with injuries piling up across the league and not knowing who will be in and out of the lineups for both teams.

Toughest games on paper are Bucks, Knicks and Heat. We are past due to get a win vs the Knicks in my eyes. Miami is another story with Jimmy back and OIadipo

Sleeper games against any of the west teams as well as Chi and Indy who are bound to start playing well again soon.

That being said, I feel good about every single game in this stretch and can see us winning any of them  

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Alright, as much as I want to ignore this thread and keep a 100% prediction rate going, I can't help myself:

vs Warriors W

vs Pelicans L

vs Grizzlies W

vs Bulls W

@ Hornets W

@ Raptors W

vs Bucks L

vs Pacers W

vs Magic W

@ Knicks L

vs Heat L

vs Bucks L

• Premium Member
On 4/3/2021 at 1:31 PM, Spud2nique said:

Thought it was fun for the 8 game roadie, so wanted to throw out a 12 gamer that takes us into 4/25 which is a Sunday game on NBAtv before a 3 game roadie.

8 game roadie prediction went to jazzy @JeffS17 with a perfect 8-0 record 🏆 predicting each game correctly. (Not easy at all) Jeff is currently unavailable for a speech 🎤 though as he’s in the trunk of @kg01’s car 🚙 heading to Vegas for some fun 🤩.

I’m making this a poll and it locks 🔒 in 30 hours when we kick off against the Warriors or at the end of that day whichever it will allow me to do. 

Let’s do this. I was gonna say Jeff gets the honors of going first but he may wanna go last in this case as he’s become the head of the class 🤓

Just like last time, list the team we play and a W or L next to it. For bonus points and tie breakers, add a predicted score next to it.

Good luck! Winner gets a firm virtual handshake 🤝 from @AHF 

vs Warriors

vs Pelicans

vs Grizzlies

vs Bulls

@ Hornets

@ Raptors 

vs Bucks

vs Pacers

vs Magic

@ Knicks

vs Heat

vs Bucks

Poll results are encouraging -- no one has us winning less than 7 games.  Love the positive thinking!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

9-3, with at least one loss coming to the Bucks.

Hard to predict anything with injuries piling up across the league and not knowing who will be in and out of the lineups for both teams.

Toughest games on paper are Bucks, Knicks and Heat. We are past due to get a win vs the Knicks in my eyes. Miami is another story with Jimmy back and OIadipo

Sleeper games against any of the west teams as well as Chi and Indy who are bound to start playing well again soon.

That being said, I feel good about every single game in this stretch and can see us winning any of them  

Incomplete. 😃 

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

W  Hawks 117 warriors 109

Good god I was close. 117-111 oh myyyy. @JeffS17 seriously Vegas! @kg01 Curry made a donation to our city and a most worthy cause and left with his feelings hurt. 

I LOOOOVE THIS GAME!

Capela being our MVP

So far so good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member

Good god I was close. 117-111 oh myyyy. @JeffS17 seriously Vegas! @kg01 Curry made a donation to our city and a most worthy cause and left with his feelings hurt. 

I LOOOOVE THIS GAME!

So far so good.

Capela had a really solid night.  I took Gallo as MVP over these 12 games which is also looking nice

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

lmao thats crazy, super close on both games... my streak ended tonight (happily though!)

Always better to lose a streak on a win my friend you have done well keeping the Hawks alive but i think they can handle it from here 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, Spud2nique said:

I got us going 9-3 with Capela being our MVP during this run. 

Nobody rode with me on Capela? I just checked the poll. In the Trae voters defense he hasn’t played a couple games but even if he had, Capela has been beast like. 

On 4/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, Spud2nique said:

W  Hawks 126 Pacers 122

Here we go, I predicted 8-0 after today but if we get this one we go 6-2. I’ll take it. The Vegas spread is on par with my prediction of a couple weeks ago as today’s game is set at Hawks -4.5 and I have us winning by 4. Actually think we cover it though by about 9 points today. 121-112 Hawks. 

A Trae Sunday afternoon explosion 💥 game would be fun. Like our superstar going for 50! If not let’s just swing the ball and get a W.

GO HAWKS!

• Thanks 1