12 game (9 home, 3 road) prediction


How many wins do we get (12) games  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Thought it was fun for the 8 game roadie, so wanted to throw out a 12 gamer that takes us into 4/25 which is a Sunday game on NBAtv before a 3 game roadie.

8 game roadie prediction went to jazzy @JeffS17 with a perfect 8-0 record 🏆 predicting each game correctly. (Not easy at all) Jeff is currently unavailable for a speech 🎤 though as he’s in the trunk of @kg01’s car 🚙 heading to Vegas for some fun 🤩.

I’m making this a poll and it locks 🔒 in 30 hours when we kick off against the Warriors or at the end of that day whichever it will allow me to do. 
 

Let’s do this. I was gonna say Jeff gets the honors of going first but he may wanna go last in this case as he’s become the head of the class 🤓
 

Just like last time, list the team we play and a W or L next to it. For bonus points and tie breakers, add a predicted score next to it.

Good luck! Winner gets a firm virtual handshake 🤝 from @AHF 

 

 vs Warriors

 vs Pelicans

 vs Grizzlies

 vs Bulls

 @ Hornets

 @ Raptors 

 vs Bucks

 vs Pacers

 vs Magic

 @ Knicks

 vs Heat

 vs Bucks

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ryaan said:

I feel like this next home period we have will determine a lot about where we finish this season. We play the Heat, Magic, Hornets and Knicks which are practically worth double. 

.... ok, so are you gonna play or.. 🧐 😂 I mean I love the assessment but it’s a contest. Lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I guess I’ll get mine in now.


I got us going 9-3 with Capela being our MVP during this run. 

 

W  Hawks 117 warriors 109

W  Hawks  124 Pelicans 107

W  Hawks 120 Grizz 117

W  Hawks 134 Bulls 115

W  Hawks 107 Hornets 102

W  Hawks 122 Raptors 119

W  Hawks 121 Bucks 117

W  Hawks 126 Pacers 122

W  Hawks 140 Magic 121

L  Knicks 103 Hawks 97

L  Heat 107 Hawks 97

L  Bucks 117 Hawks 103

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9-3, with at least one loss coming to the Bucks.

Hard to predict anything with injuries piling up across the league and not knowing who will be in and out of the lineups for both teams.

Toughest games on paper are Bucks, Knicks and Heat. We are past due to get a win vs the Knicks in my eyes. Miami is another story with Jimmy back and OIadipo

Sleeper games against any of the west teams as well as Chi and Indy who are bound to start playing well again soon.

That being said, I feel good about every single game in this stretch and can see us winning any of them  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premium Member

Alright, as much as I want to ignore this thread and keep a 100% prediction rate going, I can't help myself:

 vs Warriors W

 vs Pelicans L

 vs Grizzlies W

 vs Bulls W

 @ Hornets W

 @ Raptors W

 vs Bucks L

 vs Pacers W

 vs Magic W

 @ Knicks L

 vs Heat L

 vs Bucks L

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premium Member
On 4/3/2021 at 1:31 PM, Spud2nique said:

Thought it was fun for the 8 game roadie, so wanted to throw out a 12 gamer that takes us into 4/25 which is a Sunday game on NBAtv before a 3 game roadie.

8 game roadie prediction went to jazzy @JeffS17 with a perfect 8-0 record 🏆 predicting each game correctly. (Not easy at all) Jeff is currently unavailable for a speech 🎤 though as he’s in the trunk of @kg01’s car 🚙 heading to Vegas for some fun 🤩.

I’m making this a poll and it locks 🔒 in 30 hours when we kick off against the Warriors or at the end of that day whichever it will allow me to do. 
 

Let’s do this. I was gonna say Jeff gets the honors of going first but he may wanna go last in this case as he’s become the head of the class 🤓
 

Just like last time, list the team we play and a W or L next to it. For bonus points and tie breakers, add a predicted score next to it.

Good luck! Winner gets a firm virtual handshake 🤝 from @AHF 

 

 vs Warriors

 vs Pelicans

 vs Grizzlies

 vs Bulls

 @ Hornets

 @ Raptors 

 vs Bucks

 vs Pacers

 vs Magic

 @ Knicks

 vs Heat

 vs Bucks

 

 

Poll results are encouraging -- no one has us winning less than 7 games.  Love the positive thinking!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

9-3, with at least one loss coming to the Bucks.

Hard to predict anything with injuries piling up across the league and not knowing who will be in and out of the lineups for both teams.

Toughest games on paper are Bucks, Knicks and Heat. We are past due to get a win vs the Knicks in my eyes. Miami is another story with Jimmy back and OIadipo

Sleeper games against any of the west teams as well as Chi and Indy who are bound to start playing well again soon.

That being said, I feel good about every single game in this stretch and can see us winning any of them  

Incomplete. 😃 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

W  Hawks 117 warriors 109

Good god I was close. 117-111 oh myyyy. @JeffS17 seriously Vegas! @kg01 Curry made a donation to our city and a most worthy cause and left with his feelings hurt. 
 

I LOOOOVE THIS GAME!

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Capela being our MVP

So far so good.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premium Member
11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Good god I was close. 117-111 oh myyyy. @JeffS17 seriously Vegas! @kg01 Curry made a donation to our city and a most worthy cause and left with his feelings hurt. 
 

I LOOOOVE THIS GAME!

So far so good.

Capela had a really solid night.  I took Gallo as MVP over these 12 games which is also looking nice

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

lmao thats crazy, super close on both games... my streak ended tonight (happily though!)

Always better to lose a streak on a win my friend you have done well keeping the Hawks alive but i think they can handle it from here 😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, Spud2nique said:

I got us going 9-3 with Capela being our MVP during this run. 

Nobody rode with me on Capela? I just checked the poll. In the Trae voters defense he hasn’t played a couple games but even if he had, Capela has been beast like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.