• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Way way way too early 2021 free agency wishlist

sturt

3 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Dragic, Schröder, or Dinwiddie

Schröder reportedly turned down LAL's offer because he wants his own team or stte.

I can roll with Dragic or Dinwiddie although I can't really see Dragic leaving MIA.

• Like 3

But Dunn will most likely pick up his option. Snell probably won't be renounced, if he's not resigned he will probably be signed and traded. 

I don't expect us to have any free agent money excluding our exception. I also wouldn't mind bringing Lou back if age hasn't caught up with him by the end of the season. 

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Assuming we've renounced all FAs: Snell, Lou..not picked up options on Goodwin and Bruno and Dunn doesn't pick up his $5 mil player option.

Hawks have approximately $89 million in  guaranteed salary, add JC's $10 million caphold ($99 mil) and assuming a $112 million salary cap....the Hawks have approximately $13 million in Free Agency dollars to spend.

How did you get 26,000 + points. I feel so much jealousy. Can we buy them?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

There are points?

Answering my own question...

I think Schlenk is best to go back to his bargain-hunting ways.

Don't spend it all in one place.

Given the initial results, might start by seeing if LouWill will come back for another year--35 isn't too old to be productive these days. I'd suspect that back-up PG slot is likely the most urgent depth chart slot to address, if we assume King Okong matures and asserts himself over the course of the rest of the season as Capela's legitimate back-up.

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Keep JC . . . sign DeRozan to a 2 yr deal.

If you can't get DeRozan, get Dragic.

We have approximately $13 million (if Dunn declines his option) to sign a FA - that's not gonna get you DeRozan or Dragic.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Snell's caphold is $18 million, he most likely will be renounced and signed to a smaller deal, something like the MLE of $9 mill.

I think that greatly depends on if the Hawks want to keep Snell around on a new contract. If we don't plan to do that, then it would make sense not to renounce just so we could sign and trade him for some/any type of asset. Plus by not renouncing we keep his Bird rights, for us or a team we trade him too. 

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Snell's caphold is $18 million, he most likely will be renounced and signed to a smaller deal, something like the MLE of $9 mill.

Gotta say that Snell is making the quietest 12 million ever here this year. That downtown sniper thing he has got.

• Like 4