• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stripper pole his income? 🤔

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Thread title success.

Bands a' make 'em dantz ....

I sees you, spud.  I sees you. 😏

😆 I don’t know what’s going on but things have been going really well for me. The Warriors are being crapped on (except last night but they beat the Bucks a team in front of us so I’ll take it), Brad Stevens and the Celts stink, Paul Pierce is getting what he deserves (one of my most hated players ever) and I finally lodged that Apple 🍎 outta my teeth 🦷! 🥳 

And most important, the Hawks are kicking some serious arse! 

• Haha 2

On 4/6/2021 at 12:55 PM, Spud2nique said:

Fired by BSPN.

How many times do you think this comment has been made lately guy?  "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" So what ever Al Horford said to Pierce in that playoff game while Paul was on the ground and it really pissed him off goes ten fold by me. The guy is such a jackass. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

How many times do you think this comment has been made lately guy?  "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" So what ever Al Horford said to Pierce in that playoff game while Paul was on the ground and it really pissed him off goes ten fold by me. The guy is such a jackass. 

Agreed. Some guys even after retirement you tend to dislike. Like Pierce, I hate to say it but I disliked KG (not ours 😉) from all the Celtics year and he was so annoying in the floor, now when I see him in the studio 21 or whatever he’s a cool cat that seems laid back. He was just able to turn on Mr. Mean (not Al Payton) on the floor but lax off it.