• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pelicans at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Nice thread lw3 to get us going and building on this 3 game win streak. Love the Al and Isaiah reunion pic 😆 classic. 

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Nate McMillan’s Hawks could effectively dwindle the Magic Number for notching a Top-6 playoff spot (currently at 21) down to single digits.

I like this. 21 has always been a kind number, that and (19) lately.

Adams returned to action in Sunday’s 122-115 victory at Houston, registering a light double-double with the aid of seven offensive rebounds.

Thought he would be a great fit in Nawlins, he seemed it on paper but I guess that’s why we play the games on the court. I don’t think he’s a Pel next season, just a hunch he gets shipped.

Beasts of the Least of the East.

Unite and Conquer! Let’s Go Hawks!

Yes siiiir! 

GO HAWKS!!!

ps Hawks 124-107 winners! (On the prediction thread) 🤞🏾 

ACTUAL LINE:

Hawks -150  spread -3  o/u 229.5

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Starters for the Hawks tonight against New Orleans: Trae Young Kevin Huerter Bogdan Bogdanovic Solomon Hill Clint Capela

I like Trae, Bogi, Snell, Hill, Capela better but ok...

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, terrell said:

I like Trae, Bogi, Snell, Hill, Capela better but ok...

But we must instill more confidence in Huerter for down the road, like the playoffs in case we need him to play a bigger role. Snell is a vet, he knows his role better. 🤷 I dunno. Just get the W. Heard Zion was playing now. Should be fun.

Trae, Capela, Bogi looking good. Zion being Zion. Bledsoe playing pretty well so far. Huerter is to passive. With him and Bogi and their height and/or quickness they have a advantage every time down the floor.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1