• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pelicans at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

It is nice to see to see the team learn how to play together plus get some wins with it. Nate has done wonders with our team. Even when we lost some games out west, you could see our growth.

I was so mad at Lou during that series against the Pacers years ago when it was 1/8. I think this could be a good spot for him to give us a year or two to finish out his career at home.

Me too man, but think about it this way, back then we NEEDED Lou to carry us, now if he is stinking it up we put in Trae. Huge difference there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Can't blame Zion for the Pels sucking anymore than you could blame Trae last season. That Pels team is garbage outside of Zion. Zion is impressive for a second year player, and at some point will be the first player in NBA history to average 30ppg in over 60% shooting. 

Zion is amazing, no question. His scoring efficiency is generational. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Nice win. 

If he can get in shape, I would be perfectly happy with a Trae/Bogie/Hunter/Collins/Capela lineup.

Bro, insert Hunter the way he was playing before his injury to this starting unit atm and we are elite. No hyperbole. Of course Bogi will HAVE to come back down to earth a little bit, but still. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Can't blame Zion for the Pels sucking anymore than you could blame Trae last season. That Pels team is garbage outside of Zion. Zion is impressive for a second year player, and at some point will be the first player in NBA history to average 30ppg in over 60% shooting. 

Ingram?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Zion is amazing, no question. His scoring efficiency is generational. 

Lonzo is decent, Ingram is incredibly overrated, if anyone should be getting the empty stats label it should be that guy. Steven Adams has also been a massive dud of an addition, has played really terribly on that team. The rest of the team is made up of players I honestly don't even know who they are unless I look them up. 

Just now, terrell said:

Ingram?

That's your empty stats guy, one of the worst rated defenders in the entire NBA. 

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Bogi is playing at an allstar level these last few games.

DATE OPP RESULT MIN FG FG% 3PT 3P% FT FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
Tue 4/6 vsNO 30 8-11 72.7 5-8 62.5 0-0 0.0 4 4 0 0 2 2 21
Sun 4/4 vsGS 33 3-10 30.0 3-6 50.0 1-2 50.0 3 5 0 2 2 2 10
Fri 4/2 @NO 33 9-17 52.9 6-11 54.5 2-2 100.0 7 7 1 1 4 2 26
Thu 4/1 @SA 45 12-17 70.6 4-5 80.0 0-0 0.0 5 5 2 1 5 0 28
APRIL 37.0 8.0-14.7 54.5 4.3-7.3 59.1 1.0-1.3 75.0 5.0 5.7 1.0 1.3 3.7 1.3 21.3

He tends to be a slow starter. He was playing really well at the end of last season too.

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He tends to be a slow starter. He was playing really well at the end of last season too.

His efficiency is off the charts.  Really glad he's coming around. After tonight, Bogi's at Carrer Highs in all shooting categories (FG %, 3pt%, and free throw %)

Can't imagine this team with an inform, Trae, John, Clint, Bogi, Hunter, Kevvin, Gallo, Lue, Cam, and Dunn.

That's actually a pretty scary team!

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

His efficiency is off the charts.  Really glad he's coming around. After tonight, Bogi's at Carrer Highs in all shooting categories (FG %, 3pt%, and free throw %)

Can't imagine this team with an inform, Trae, John, Clint, Bogi, Hunter, Kevvin, Gallo, Lue, Cam, and Dunn.

That's actually a pretty scary team!

We got as much shooting as anyone.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I just like that he can take a backseat now sometimes. Letting our shooters cook in the 3rd was beautiful. 

It’s crazy how the whole Trae needs to score 30+ to win narrative was only true when playing for an absolutely turrible coach

• Like 2