• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pelicans at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What Phillips said in his tweet is right.  Trae succeeding has made a lotta eggsperts look bad.  Their remedy is to move the goalposts on him whenever he does well.

The idea of putting guys like D. Fox ahead of him is laughable.   I mean, good on Fox's teams for not completely sucking for like a month out of his 4 or w/e years in the league, but his parking spot at the lotto building is reserved annually for a reason.

It will make it all he more delicious when he is holding a trophy thanking all those who doubted him. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hazer said:

So what happened to taking 10 years to get back in the playoffs? Also, the 76ers being a house of cards and not doing it right? Isn’t there an IQ test in place to be a medical doctor? 🤔🤯

This “bright” gentleman actually PM’d me back in the day was I just trying to “punk” him or “actually just this stupid” in regards to my claim of Hawks being back in playoffs in 3 years 😜

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Despite having slumped with his shot and specifically the floater for large parts of the season there has been great growth in the way Trae  runs this team. 

I just like that he can take a backseat now sometimes. Letting our shooters cook in the 3rd was beautiful. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hazer said:

Thrilled Hawks have Ah’Capela under contract for 3 more years 😑

Mainly because I’m HORRIBLE at projecting C draft picks 😬