• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Extra Hawks ticket.

HawksNWaffles

I have one spare ticket for tonights game if anyone is interested. Wife won't be able to go so it's just me lol. Only thing you will have to do is pay for is parking. First person who responds gets extra ticket.

Edited by HawksNWaffles
  • Like 4

Ok Macdaddy and AHF both reacted at the same time, so tie breaker question. First person to answer wins..... Or anybody that answers first

Who was the first Hawk with more than 200 steals in a season?

Edited by HawksNWaffles

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Ok Macdaddy and AHF both reacted at the same time, so tie breaker question. First person to answer wins..... Or anybody that answers first

well that's probably mookie but i can't go.  I really wish i could but i was liking that you are offering it up to your fellow squawkers

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

well that's probably mookie but i can't go.  I really wish i could but i was liking that you are offering it up to your fellow squawkers

I am several hundred miles away so also not able to go.  Just think it would be great for a Squawker to be able to attend through the kindness of another Squawker.

• Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 4:07 PM, HawksNWaffles said:

Not cheating but I’m guessing my 2nd fav. hawk of all time: Mookie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1