• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Grizzlies at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Oh I just read no Capela and Gallo. My boy Okongwu, might be up for the challenge. Looking for him to get 20 minutes plus tonight, hopefully 22+ then Nathan Knight for some and if we must, Big Bruno for some fouls and screens for the shooters, let’s get it. Next man up that’s why we are so deep we just keep them comin!

• Like 1

The Grizzlies aren't going to pound it inside.  They're going to bomb away.  The Griz bench rigth now is made up of 2nd and 3rd teamers who are playing at high levels.  Some of these guys you will not have heard of, but they can ball and play their roles well.

What the Hawks need to prevent tonight, are open looks from 3, and offensive rebounds.  Worst case scenario is this turns out like the Denver game, in which 2nd chance points really kill us.

Best case is that the Grizzlies go cold from the 3 point line, and the Hawks bench hold their own to give the starters a chance to pull this game out in the 4th quarter.

The line went from Hawks -2.5 to 0. Wow, Capela and Gallo have folks slamming money on the Grizz. The way we are sharing the ball 🏀 though, we are still hard to beat. It would be really impressive and comforting to know we can win without Capela and one of our main vet bucket getters Gallo.

Looking for Lou and Bogi to do damage tonight and Okongwu to fight Jonas. Tough task for the rookie but he’s got confidence for sure.

Almost game time let’s get this.

@TheNorthCydeRises does our superstar shine tonight? I’m worried about Ja, I don’t love the matchup but I hope I’m wrong.

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The line went from Hawks -2.5 to 0. Wow, Capela and Gallo have folks slamming money on the Grizz. The way we are sharing the ball 🏀 though, we are still hard to beat. It would be really impressive and comforting to know we can win without Capela and one of our main vet bucket getters Gallo.

Looking for Lou and Bogi to do damage tonight and Okongwu to fight Jonas. Tough task for the rookie but he’s got confidence for sure.

Almost game time let’s get this.

@TheNorthCydeRises does our superstar shine tonight? I’m worried about Ja, I don’t love the matchup but I hope I’m wrong.

He'll be a volume shooter tonight if guys aren't making shots early on.   Expect a lot of the Trae - Lou lineup, with Bogi or Hunter at the 3.

• Like 1