• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

McMillan needs the Hawks as much as the Hawks need him

MarylandHawk

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I was about to post this as well. I heard SAS say the deal is signed. Makes sense when he said his thanks to the organization 

That is fantastic and so appropriate. It is nice that they had that thing ready for him. Now let’s see how far we can take this thing. 

• Like 3

Someone mentioned something earlier.  Nate is still running Lloyd's system with some tweeks.  He def needs to keep that offensive system that we've been running and not try to overhaul it too much.  I'll be curious to see what changes he makes with the staff and system.  

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Someone mentioned something earlier.  Nate is still running Lloyd's system with some tweeks.  He def needs to keep that offensive system that we've been running and not try to overhaul it too much.  I'll be curious to see what changes he makes with the staff and system.  

He needs to keep it. LP system is built on our strengths. We just needed a coach who can modify it for our personnel. Something LP struggled at

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Trae was on V103 Radio this morning and he pretty much said (without actually saying) that Nate is getting the job.  Didn;t want the announcement to be a distraction since we are still in the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae was on V103 Radio this morning and he pretty much said (without actually saying) that Nate is getting the job.  Didn;t want the announcement to be a distraction since we are still in the playoffs.

Stephen A Smith said yesterday that Nate has a contract in place even though it hasn't been announced yet. He said he had "sources" . 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Interview link.

https://omny.fm/shows/wveefm-on-demand/trae-young-the-big-tigger-morning-show

• Like 4