• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Flo Raptors

lethalweapon3

22 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This is true.  Trae really needs to get that type of off ball movement in his game. It'll open up so much for him. 

Trae doesn’t have any of the tools needed to play off ball.  None.  Lacking the size and physicality is one thing, but the total disregard for how much easier it would make the game for his mates is the kicker for me.

A guy who loves to shoot as much as he does rarely creating opportunities for himself for catch and shoot corner threes is really all the evidence needed to see he’ll never add it to his game. Lilliard and Harden are the players he aspires to be, players who always grind their teams down in the playoffs with no movement when teams force them off the ball.  I wouldn’t expect he or anyone to be Steph off ball but damn gimme Kendrick Nunn at least.  

It’s just a very poor look when you’re the teams worst defender and you refuse to cut and screen.  Those type of players can never convince me they really want to win.  That’s why I’m enjoying the hell outta these games without him.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Nice lead into the 4th let’s keep it going. Love the ball sharing and movement. Medium/larger O showing a little outside touch. Capela and crew continuing to D up and Bogi reading defenses with crafty Lou. We got a team here folks.

Bob said we should call Lou OG not Anunoby. 😂 Bawwwb getting to gangsta even for Nique who just chuckled. 

Next thing you know Bob starts rapping..

TELL UNCLE LOU, I’M OUT IN TAMPA TOO! 

Nique 😶