• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Parker on parquet

Spud2nique

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ha, he'll be good for them ... until they realize he sucks on defense and on generally paying attention to anything other than gitt'n-hizz.

Also, thread title approval. 😎

Well on Saturday I watched by 29th fav team in the NBA vs my 30th fav. Parker made some plays but just a honeymoon type Herculean effort to start, like you say he’s gonna show his true colors once the honeymoon is over and he won’t mow the lawn (play D) for them. 

Ps Curry twisted his ankle once again. I’m sitting at the restaurant eating wings with my gf, in the Bay Area mind you, and when this happens I yell, AGAIN, DAMN HE’S FRAGILE I AINT SUPRISED DOH 😣! I get looks from a couple scrubs fans 😂. My gf, why? Me: I dunno I’m not an Ahole but it’s fun to see the reactions from Warriors fans. Faquem! I’m sorry I had to put up with them and their crummy bill uneducated fans for like half a decade, this is my time. 😃 

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

LOL Celtics...losing to the Bulls. I was told on twitter  and NBA radio that the Celtics are clearly better than the Hawks. 

Boy stop!

Yes sir they pulled through, and the Rockets had an early lead on the Heat but the eventually pulled through.

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, marco102 said:

LOL Celtics...losing to the Bulls. I was told on twitter  and NBA radio that the Celtics are clearly better than the Hawks. 

Boy stop!

Hawks have to beat Orlando tonight.

• Like 2