• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Turner and Ouch

😂 I had a sleepover for my birthday 🥳 in 89 and one of the movies we got from the Wherehouse  was Turner n Hooch, the other two were Uncle Buck and Honey I shrunk the kids. Nice title thread 💗. Also a huge dog 🐕 lover. 😃 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 I had a sleepover for my birthday 🥳 in 89 and one of the movies we got from the Wherehouse  was Turner n Hooch, the other two were Uncle Buck and Honey I shrunk the kids. Nice title thread 💗. Also a huge dog 🐕 lover. 😃 

Classics.

I didn't have cable growing up so I never was able to see all-star stuff.  I spent the night at a friend's house and guess what happened to be on ... all-star Saturday night.  But not just any all-star, it was the Nique v Jordan dunk contest.

I was in heaven til Nique got robbed.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Classics.

I didn't have cable growing up so I never was able to see all-star stuff.  I spent the night at a friend's house and guess what happened to be on ... all-star Saturday night.  But not just any all-star, it was the Nique v Jordan dunk contest.

I was in heaven til Nique got robbed.

Rigged. 

• Like 3

Same thing when Spud took Nique even with Nique's incredible baseline slam. Hometown has a lot to do with it. PR and all that NBA stuff you know. It's all good though because the interest mostly stays pretty healthy. 

• Like 1