Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

51 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Achiuwa’s precious floor time.

😂 slay us masssss... twoooo minutessss... DOS! 

I know I’m not the only Hawks fan who notices this, too. On the legally obligatory “Without the Expressed Written Consent” ad during any NBA game, the rolling graphic of team logos begins with Boston’s, continues three-by-three in exact alphabetical order by NBA team locale, and ends, after Washington’s, with Atlanta’s. As KRS-One might say, “Why Is That???”

Rodney Dangergramps.

Ryan Cameron.

💗 

Awesome preview as always. No respect continues in the betting world as well.

Hawks + 180  +5.5  o/u (room) 212 (where the upper echelon players like Herro dwell, VIP (for now) only.

Go Hawks! 

ps Again call me crazy but not having Trae messes up game plans for opposing teams on such short notice due to muscle memory of having to guard a guy like Trae. 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

This doesn't have much to do with anything really, but David Alan Grier rocks a Hawk jersey on the Jamie Foxx new sitcom  Dad Stop Embrassing Me on Netflix

I usually would see Lester on 227 with his  WFT hat or jacket, and other shows would throw the local teams in from time to time...

Nike NBA Jersey Of David Alan Grier As Pops Dixon In Dad Stop Embarrassing  Me! S01E04 "#NipplesOrNuts" (2021)

Edited by Dnice
  • Haha 3

Dammit man I was really looking forward to the heavyweight bout between Clint and Bam.  Either way you got 2 no-nonsense coaches and Jimmy Bags, should be a great one.  It will be nice to see my boy Ded, didn’t know he was active or taking Prince’s minutes.  

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Pretty stoked to see King Okong get the leading role @ 5, and versus the guy he was most compared to when he got drafted. And needless to say, I'll be in a bad mood if McM doesn't give some real minutes that appease us official members of the Bru Cru. 😉

• Like 1