• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

This is highly impressive without Clint.  I’m not that surprised because Nate is coaching at near COTY level, but still highly impressed.

Nathan has good energy and physicality.  Lou has adjusted very quickly in terms of feel for his teammates.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

I really wish Collins would not toot his own horn. I would have much preferred his response about the defense have something about a great team effort in it. I see Bogdan communicating more than anyone on the team including Collins,

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I really wish Collins would not toot his own horn. I would have much preferred his response about the defense have something about a great team effort in it. I see Bogdan communicating more than anyone on the team including Collins,

I disagree.

I think Vince wanted JC to say that HE has taken the lead with Capela out.  And JC did just that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I disagree.

I think Vince wanted JC to say that HE has taken the lead with Capela out.  And JC did just that.

Taking the lead for the 1st half defensive effort in this game is on a G league level. Neither team played any defense to be honest. It was almost a trap question on Vince's part....