• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

18 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It’s so refreshing to watch this team without Trae for me, I know I’m in the scant minority.  Balanced scoring, sound team defense without a weak link.  

So why did they collapse in the Knicks game, with Trae not available?

And in that game, the collapse was almost immediate,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

Yeah but Joe was a monster for the Hawks the minute he put on a Hawks uniform. He was a two way player that could score and pass it. There's a difference between a guy having a great month and a guy that had the Hawks on his shoulders for several Playoff seasons. 

I understand, it was hyperbole, all I'm saying is this level of play is elite atm. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Someone compared Bogi to JJ.... I think they may have been selling him short. What a month so far by this guy. 

I did in a way on another board. I called his potential as 18/5/5 which is not exact;y JJ but close enough for hand grenades,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Don't feed into man.  It's not a debate worth having.  There's an ignore function for a reason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

There will be games we absolutely need Trae, but the fact we are undefeated in games with no Trae since Nate took over shows that this team offensively has so many options that any given night we don't really need Trae. Which is something new for us. 

• Like 2

Great team win. Everyone pretty much played well. Bogi was outstanding with 21 pts and 8 assists. He looks like a borderline all star. Great game Brandon! 17 much needed points. OO with some excellent defense. Very active on that end. JC with 20, Gallo with 17. Damn fine team win.

• Like 3