• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

47 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Bogi is a G. Imagine having the chance of matching his contract and saying no thanks. Sacramento should have been the team to move to OKC not Seattle, they are a sorry organisation. 

I hate to savage another organization (well, no I don't) but yeah. King fans deserve a lot better than what they've been given.

Not bringing Bogdanovic back after that run he had in the bubble last postseason alone should've been a fireable offense...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Im not saying we are better without Trae. We need Trae obviously. But when he is out we might be better in certain respects. 

The Hawks are a better TEAM under Nate than they ever were under LP precisely because Nate runs an actual system instead of just letting Trae go crazy every night. The team is less dependent on Trae which is why they can now have a chance to win if Trae plays poorly or even if he doesn't play at all. 

Now, none of that means they don't need Trae or are better off without him. They do and they aren't. They have been an ELITE team with Trae and Nate. They are likely just a good team without Trae. Good enough to beat the Heat and some other bad teams, but I doubt they win a playoff series without Trae. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He's a keeper. I wish he would play this well coming off the bench though, it seems all his good performances are when he starts so far thi syear. 

He didnt start.

9 minutes ago, Dejay said:

I hate to savage another organization (well, no I don't) but yeah. King fans deserve a lot better than what they've been given.

Not bringing Bogdanovic back after that run he had in the bubble last postseason alone should've been a fireable offense...

I disagree. They had a lot of money committed to Fox and Buddy. It just wasn't tenable to pay him that, and they ended drafting an excellent replacement in Halliburton. We could pay him because we have so many guys on rookie deals. But rest assured, we will have to make some tough financial decisions in the years ahead. Heck, we are already have a tough decision in JC.

• Like 1