• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (The Big Payback!)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi with a great shooting half, but isn't creating offense for others.

So maybe the collection of 2 guards and backup up pgs can't actually duplicate Trae's productivity? Amazing.

Really miss Trae. Gonna take some huge individual performances to win this game. 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So maybe the collection of 2 guards and backup up pgs can't actually duplicate Trae's productivity? Amazing.

Really miss Trae. Gonna take some huge individual performances to win this game. 

We need a PG in the starting lineup.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

They have to really lock down on defense. 

Very hard to do vs the #1 scoring team in the league.

I don't think the Hawks are going to reach that 116 point total tonight, so the defense must get better.  Or the Bucks need to start missing a ton of shots.

Good pass by Goodwin right there.  Collins must finish that in traffic.

4 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Bogi and Kevin are going to be X factors in the playoffs. 

No doubt on this.  Their ability to make open shots is going to be huge in the playoffs.  That's an obvious statement, but they pretty much need to make 60% of their wide open shots.  No room for error come playoff time.

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We need a PG in the starting lineup.

I understand Nate wanting his best players out on the floor to start the game.  But just because a guy can handle the ball, doesn't mean that he can play the point. 

Bogi has played a good game, in terms of looking for his own shot and being a scorer. But for all of the things Trae gets ripped for, Bogi isn't hardly looking for anybody, unless he can't get his shot off.

• Like 1

This fool Giannis picking a fine time to look comfortable from the line.  I didn’t realize how much he posts up.  He on that old school sh@t I can dig it.  Bob is right Goodie gotta dig down on him.

We starting to get these whistles let’s go.

Edited by benhillboy