• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (The Big Payback!)

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

There is no longer a starting shooting guard deficiency in the ATL.  Bogi it's yours!

Kevin has played great too. He's getting his midrange shot going. 

My goodness Lou!!! Just wow! He was terrible for three quarters and just turned it on.  Just wow! Nate thank you for coaching this team up.

I was just thinking about that yesterday.  Most of us would've said that our two weak spots were SG, Backup PG, and Backup C.

Now, the only thing in question is Backup C . . and even that is a little better than what it was.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Missed this one due to work but followed the box score. Unreal. Just give Nate COTY already. The goal of just making it past the 1st round may be too conservative at this point. Nobody in the Eastern Conference wants to see this team at full strength in a 7 game series. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Kevin been better at SF than he was at SG but in reality, everyone been better under Nate compared to LP outside of Trae. Trae been the same for the most part. 

Trae and Capela have been the same.  But you're right that everyone else has had their game elevated under Nate.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I was just thinking about that yesterday.  Most of us would've said that our two weak spots were SG, Backup PG, and Backup C.

Now, the only thing in question is Backup C . . and even that is a little better than what it was.

Yeah, OO has been playing much better defensively.