• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (The Big Payback!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm honestly not even responding to anyone saying the Hawks are better without Trae. That is so frankly stupid I think it falls under blatant trolling. I know, I know, not supposed to say that but I'm being straight up. 

I can’t let that nonsense persist.  Lol. I have to call’em out. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

You mean against teams that aren’t rated Top 6 and 8 in defense.  Oh.

I know it sounds stupid and radical bruh.  But say it with me: TRAE IS EXPENDABLE!  Two-way play wins games and championships, I wouldn’t lie to you.  The hot shooting kept the team afloat, the consecutive defensive stops sealed the win.

The difference in limiting Trae’s low-quality turnovers and the surefire scoring transition opportunities that result from having a defender so tiny is huge for point differential alone, let alone the ability of Bogi, Lou, and Kevin to make the high-risk high-reward overhead passes from the top of the key that Trae can’t make along with the other dozens of strains he puts on the team that I’ve mentioned many times.

Swap Trae with (a healthy) SGA and we’re stomping a mud hole in the East by now, injuries and all.

Trae is only expendable if you assume this year's version is as good as it'll ever be. Which is wrong. 

• Like 4

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (The Big Payback!)