• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

Been watching a long time and just don't remember such an abundance of injuries. All points of this season and like others already said if anyone comes back you almost know for sure someone else is getting injured within minutes. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

I see why Kev always opts for a step back jumper when he gets in the paint, he makes two dunks in a game and later blows out his shoulder sigh

Shoulder injuries are probably worse psychologically than physically, that shit lingers well beyond the shoulder recovering to 100% (if it does)

• Premium Member

Horrible game. Losing two more guys to injuries is just a slap in the face. I am so sick and damn tired of these injuries. I can't ever remember the Hawks having this many injuries. Are we sure that team trainer is actually qualified?

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I've griped and complained about how long it takes our guys to be cleared to play but I'm not sure how Chelsea is supposed to prevent the injuries. 

I'd understand if it was things like hamstring strains, but there's not much one can do to prevent ankle sprains.

• Like 2