• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This bench has looked bad for 3 straight games.  Really 4, but Lou got hot and saved us in our last win.

True. Gallo, Lou, and now Huerter should be enough to keep the offense going. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who starts the 2nd half in place of Snell? Huerter or LOLomon?

Should be Kev unless he's on a restriction. 

Hawks just need Bogie to get into a rhythm and they'll be fine. Would be nice if JC decides to act like a max player instead of a role player too. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Hawks just need Bogie to get into a rhythm and they'll be fine. Would be nice if JC decides to act like a max player instead of a role player too. 

^This. Chicago has an undersized frontcourt. No excuses. 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Collins has been kind of lost. Some of that is him no longer being the offensive focus behind Trae. Some of it is he tries to hard when he does get that ball. I'd really like to see him pass out of those double teams and become more of a distributor.

I'll just say this.

If we lose this game, all bets are off about the Hawks being in the top 8.  With the way the Wizards are playing, we could freefall all the way to 10th in a worst case scenario.

• vs Portland
  • vs Phoenix
  • @ Indiana
  • vs Washington
  • vs Washington
  • vs Orlando
  • vs Houston

You figure we could at least go 4 - 3 in a worst case scenario, but none of those next 7 games are guaranteed.  The next 5 games involve teams with something significant to play for.  Despite the very nice home schedule to end the year, nothing can be taken for granted.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Collins has been kind of lost. Some of that is him no longer being the offensive focus behind Trae. Some of it is he tries to hard when he does get that ball. I'd really like to see him pass out of those double teams and become more of a distributor.

He was getting post touches when Nate first took over and actually looked great in the post. I don't know what has changed.