• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WE can't depend on other, we need to take care of our own business and let the chips fall where they will.

True, but even if the Hawks win out they need help from others.  They are two games back in the loss column from the Knicks.

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

True, but even if the Hawks win out they need help from others.  They are two games back in the loss column from the Knicks.

I think 5th place is the best case scenario unless the Knicks fall off a cliff. 

• Like 1

Just now, hawkman said:

I think 5th place is the best case scenario unless the Knicks fall off a cliff. 

The Knicks have a murders row of schedule coming up.  They will probably lose four more games.  That means the Hawks have to be three games better.  I'm glad the team is getting this experience coming down the stretch.  The vets really stepped up in this game so did Kev! Trae had a couple of hero moments, but for the most part he trusted his teammates.  I love seeing that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

The Knicks have a murders row of schedule coming up.  They will probably lose four more games.  That means the Hawks have to be three games better.  I'm glad the team is getting this experience coming down the stretch.  The vets really stepped up in this game so did Kev! Trae had a couple of hero moments, but for the most part he trusted his teammates.  I love seeing that. 

Trae didnt have his best game, but Bogi and Gallo were shooting lights out. Great win against a tough team.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Lou has got to find his shooting touch, 5-26 his last 4 games.

He does.  We just need two of our shooters to be hot to keep us afloat. 

Lou I just need him not to turn the ball over if he's not shooting well.  

• Like 1