• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You Nate to See It

Haha, was just coming to post "Dogg, Nate!" or something.

I bet the Pacers wanna switch nameplates back to the real Nate then act like nothing ever changed.

Be lookin at B-jerk-gren like, "Uh, and who are you?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm on the sign Nate McMillian train asap.  His playoff record is bad beacause he coached up mediocre teams to the 4th or 5th seeds.  Those teams didn't have top end talent or the talent was injured.  

I'm excited to see what he can do with this young Hawks squad.  Roomers are circulating that Portland may be interested in him if Stotts is fired. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I don't know if bad Nate is much of a coach but this is why we need to stick with our Nate.   It's a roll of the dice otherwise.

But Indy has to be real and admit that the team isn't that great.   

And, just in case folks thought I wasn't bitter, I'd like the record to reflect that B'jerk'gren is from the Nic(k) Nurse 'tree (Nursery?).

All folks kept telling me is they want a Nic(k) Nurse guy.  Well, how ya' like 'em now?  And the original ain't doin' so hot in Tampa either.  Perhaps a vet-laden, playoff experienced team joined by a Finals MVP did just a lil' bit to make him/them seem a lot better than they actually are/were.

But I'm not bitter.....

25 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm on the sign Nate McMillian train asap.  His playoff record is bad beacause he coached up mediocre teams to the 4th or 5th seeds.  Those teams didn't have top end talent or the talent was injured.  

I'm excited to see what he can do with this young Hawks squad.  Roomers are circulating that Portland may be interested in him if Stotts is fired. 

Seriously? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And, just in case folks thought I wasn't bitter, I'd like the record to reflect that B'jerk'gren is from the Nic(k) Nurse 'tree (Nursery?).

All folks kept telling me is they want a Nic(k) Nurse guy.  Well, how ya' like 'em now?  And the original ain't doin' so hot in Tampa either.  Perhaps a vet-laden, playoff experienced team joined by a Finals MVP did just a lil' bit to make him/them seem a lot better than they actually are/were.

But I'm not bitter.....

Seriously? 

Yup, from Shams

https://theathletic.com/2567482/2021/05/05/inside-early-nba-hot-seat-situations-five-coaches-who-need-to-finish-strong-from-the-bucks-to-the-wizards/

Among the potential coaching candidates for the Trail Blazers, sources say: Lakers assistant Jason Kidd, Hawks interim coach Nate McMillan, 76ers assistant Dave Joerger, Clippers assistant Chauncey Billups and Spurs vice president of basketball operations Brent Barry.

12 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Thanks for sharing.  That'd be a hard sell if I was that fanbase.  I'm sure McMillan would do a good job.  Just hard to sell that to a fanbase that probably turned on him years ago.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Thanks for sharing.  That'd be a hard sell if I was that fanbase.  I'm sure McMillan would do a good job.  Just hard to sell that to a fanbase that probably turned on him years ago.

75% of their fans probably wouldn't even remember him the first time around..lol

• Haha 3

Just now, marco102 said:

75% of their fans probably wouldn't even remember him the first time around..lol

Haha, you're probably right.  I was just pondering how many of us even remember Stotts being our HC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Haha, you're probably right.  I was just pondering how many of us even remember Stotts being our HC.

I don't remember it. In as much as I was told about it! 😂

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But I'm not bitter.....

yep yep yep yep yep

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They're saying a Pacers player asked to be traded the day B-jerk-gren was hired?!

ETA: The player was TJ Warren who opted to have surgery rather than play for B-jerk.

Yiiiikes.  Hope we come out with a professional effort vs them.  No eggscuse for losing to that team(sic).

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1