• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Quotable from last night in Cleveland, referencing a Forgotten Hawk of Years Past now on Monty's bench.

Green's season-high as a VetMin in 2012 was 20 points, scoring two free throws late to help one of our great Cincos, Josh Smith (season-high 30 points, 17 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals, 3 blocks, 1 partridge per pear tree) edge the Suns in Phoenix, 101-99.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nba/hawks-101-suns-99

~lw3

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Suns are coming off a game that went to OT. I'm figuring they flew into Atlanta LATE last night. I'm also pretty sure that many on that roster didn't let either one of those things stop them from partaking in ATL's nightlife. I think this is winnable if the Hawks keep pace or even jump them early. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Suns are coming off a game that went to OT. I'm figuring they flew into Atlanta LATE last night. I'm also pretty sure that many on that roster didn't let either one of those things stop them from partaking in ATL's nightlife. I think this is winnable if the Hawks keep pace or even jump them early. 

Yes, Atlanta's Tuesday night party scene on a gloomy day that looked like a wet trashbag all day long. Im sure they had a blast lol.

If anything, them flying in late and having to get up early this morning for their Covid tests would throw a huge wrench in their getting a good nights sleep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yes, Atlanta's Tuesday night party scene on a gloomy day that looked like a wet trashbag all day long. Im sure they had a blast lol.

If anything, them flying in late and having to get up early this morning for their Covid tests would throw a huge wrench in their getting a good nights sleep.

The truly dedicated would never let a few sprinkles stop them. Chris Paul is the only one I can see prioritizing getting some rest. The rest of their core is early to mid 20's and they all belong to the streets. :laugh:

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

It’s reminiscent of when Suns draftee Bogdan Bogdanovic

Suns could have a backcourt of Trae and Bogi. They chose Ayton. Revenge for both tonight. Awesome game thread as usual Lw3!

Go Hawks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Do you have any idea how unbearable Knicks fans would be, right this minute?

I have a clue, even without the 13... Rapp shouts out Joel Embiid, the Nets and the Hawks (and whoever sneaks into the 8th seed 🤔 how that effects the 4-8 seed to the Knicks is beyond me, unless he means the Knicks will fall to 8th lol) 2:15 mark, I get the excitement but I’ll tell ya I was at Madison square last year before the pandemic in November for a couple games and there weren’t many people there. There were some to heckle the unicorn 🦄 as I caught the Mavs and Cavs but not many by far. I get the excitement, but they need to chill a bit. 🤷‍♀️ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COdf85wFUmR/?igshid=10d22k5e98sab

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1