• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Ok, I've been able to listen to the Suns.  Shout out to the anonymous one that sent me a link.

Haha, they went from smug to humble in short order.  It was a glorious listen.  Whew, I need a cigarette.

He wanted to trash Trae all night long.  Ooops.  He played it really cool in the 2nd half, and started handing out the compliments to the Hawks.  

My favorite moment listening to the other team's announcers was when the Heat called Brandon Goodwin a future NBA starter.  Really?  

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Final_quest said:

He wanted to trash Trae all night long.  Ooops.  He played it really cool in the 2nd half, and started handing out the compliments to the Hawks.  

My favorite moment listening to the other team's announcers was when the Heat called Brandon Goodwin a future NBA starter.  Really?  

It's funny.  Every time he'd start in on knocking him, Trae would me an excellent play that they'd ignore because instead of calling the game they were off on anti-Trae tangents.

To Eddie Johnson's credit, on their NBARadio show the next day, they were effusive in their praise of all things Hawks.  Gave us the 'no one wants to see that team in the playoffs' seal of approval.  Said we're dangerous because we have 6-7 guys that can get you 20-30 on a given night.

Praised Schlenk's team-building.  Praised (his former Sonic teammate) McMillan and the job he's done.  Even more so juxtaposed with the stuff IND is going through - they went in on the Pacers w.r.t. the coaching change in light of that McMillan's done.

Also went in on the Rockets since we got Cap'n Planet for nothing.  Also lauded our size (not sure about that), said we basically had a dunk party on the Suns.

• Thanks 2