• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't get it. I've seen other stars gather and take two steps and get the and 1 but Trae literally gets fouled as he's starting his shot and gets nothing. 

It's like the refs all agreed to call the fouls again bit not put him on the line for free throws. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't get it. I've seen other stars gather and take two steps and get the and 1 but Trae literally gets fouled as he's starting his shot and gets nothing. 

It's bad officiating for sure, but unfrtunately Trae brought that on himself. Nevertheless, it was DEFINITELY an and-1.

Has Kevin’s release gotten quicker?

On the low OO has a 121 offensive rating to a 110 defensive rating.  Excellent FT rate at .409 and a higher total rebound rate than John.  He’s settled into that second unit nicely.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

On the low OO has a 121 offensive rating to a 110 defensive rating.  Excellent FT rate at .409 and a higher total rebound rate than John.  He’s settled into that second unit nicely.

You can almost hear his growth as an NBA player. He's been doing really well as of late.

An 8 point lead right now. Everyone is playing well. PLease keep this up. :praying::praying::praying:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

No, Kevin is just more decisive about his shot.  I think by watching how Bogi works, it has helped Kevin.

Totally agree about Okongwu. 

• Like 1