• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ooooh nice title! I was coming here to see if someone had hit this up yet. I was gonna title it, “what can’t brown do for you?” 

Big blow to the Celts obviously. As much as I despise the Celts I feel for Jaylen, he’s a rugged throwback type of player who I’ve always liked. Get well.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Big blow to the Celts obviously. As much as I despise the Celts I feel for Jaylen, he’s a rugged throwback type of player who I’ve always liked. Get well.

UGA was doing everything they could to get him to sign. Tried to make it a PR thing. Believe Jaylen scoffed at the thought though and the young man headed West. Oh well, poor Dawgs.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That really sucks.  I hate to see anyone injured but also hate to not have Celtics at full strength.  I think we're the better team and they are severely overrated but now we'll never know.   Hopefully Jaylen recovers well.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

UGA was doing everything they could to get him to sign. Tried to make it a PR thing. Believe Jaylen scoffed at the thought though and the young man headed West. Oh well, poor Dawgs.

Worked out for me a bit as I got to see him at Cal. Seen some good ones there. Saw Kidd live as well and our boy Ed Gray. Oh forgot about him on the forgotten Hawks thread 😂. Reef as well. Been lucky to see some nice players play at Cal, Stanford.

I was actually at a bar and have a convo with Jarron Collins. Nice guy but you get a couple drinks in my 20 years ago and my friend said I was starting to talk $hit to him. One of the reasons I stopped drinking I guess. 😂 

Oh, and you don’t wanna hear the Patrick Willis restaurant story. My friend said I was ready to fight Willis and my friend told me he was about to go to Willis’s side 😂. Ahhhhhh good times.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Didn't take long for Sees fans to put Jaylen up on the Trade Block.  There proposal:

any three Hawks from Collins, Capela, Hunter, Huerter, Bogdanovic, Dunn, and OKONGWU (actually not any three, but a good mix and No Gallo)

LOLOLOL!

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Worked out for me a bit as I got to see him at Cal. Seen some good ones there. Saw Kidd live as well and our boy Ed Gray. Oh forgot about him on the forgotten Hawks thread 😂. Reef as well. Been lucky to see some nice players play at Cal, Stanford.

I was actually at a bar and have a convo with Jarron Collins. Nice guy but you get a couple drinks in my 20 years ago and my friend said I was starting to talk $hit to him. One of the reasons I stopped drinking I guess. 😂 

Oh, and you don’t wanna hear the Patrick Willis restaurant story. My friend said I was ready to fight Willis and my friend told me he was about to go to Willis’s side 😂. Ahhhhhh good times.

Being your drinking buddy back in the day sounds more than just a bit dicey guy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Being your drinking buddy back in the day sounds more than just a bit dicey guy.

It truly was, it wasn’t quite the traditional role of wingman. 😂 It was kinda my bad though as I asked him to sign something and he said he was just trying to enjoy his meal and it didn’t sit well with a drunk me. Funny part about it, after he left we picked up on a the women he and his buddy were talking to and I asked the one chick, what was Willis telling you and she said, that he likes to, get this..”cuddle”. 😂 Ahhhhh Niner linebacker and tough guy likes to get in the fetal position and cuddle. Well he didn’t cuddle with her. 😉 Oh, and that lady’s sidekick was Ronnie Lott’s X. Suuuuper chill lady, we had a nice rest of the evening.

• Like 1