• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks (Hump Day, 7 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

31 minutes ago, marco102 said:

No! I refused to watch it and listen that tribal. Stuck with Bob and Niq all the way through. 

Side note, I wonder if Vince will be a bigger part of the team going forward. I'd love that. He's actually really good. 

lol...drivel

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I started with them and had to switch to Bally.  Were those guys even awake?   I swear Mark Jackson is a terrible announcer.  This is hilarious

Sometime Mark can get excited, he has his "mama, there's goes that man." But often what happens announcers get wrapped in their big picture commentary, then they miss a big play. That is one advantage to the radio calls, they don't miss plays or let the color guy go on a 5 minute tangent about something or other.

Mark Jackson so often reminds me of Jalen Rose, so robotic most of the time. Like characters from The Puppet Masters. Boring announcing and commentary with their deliveries. 

29 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Jalen doesn't typically call games though. Usually he gives his commentary, then Jacoby kisses his butt, "you're the best Jalen, you're the greatest."

Haha, I know of that show but I've never .. and will never .. listen or watch.  I can totally imagine a BSPN product going like that though.

It's always either kiss the co-host's (w)hole a** or fabricate arguments all show long.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I posted the wrong video an accidently deleted in my edit and then couldn't edit again..lol

I thought you said something naughty and being the yenta that I am, I needed to know. :laugh:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 5/13/2021 at 6:30 PM, Spud2nique said:

I thought you said something naughty and being the yenta that I am, I needed to know. :laugh:

Had the same reaction to the word “yenta.”  Learned some new Yiddish.

• Haha 1