• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks (Hump Day, 7 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Final_quest said:

Can we try Dunn on Westbrook?

If nothing else Dunn would irritate the heck out of Westbrook. Maybe take him out of his game.

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

A guy who Wizards fans credit with turning everything around for them in these last 20 games.

Apparently.  His advanced stats are just stupid in 18 minutes per no less.  It’s like he fell out the sky.

• Like 1

Nate makes the same adjustment that he made last game.  

Pulled OO out ( who was actually balling ), and put Capela in.

Now I'm worried about the playoffs.  I need to see Nate make the correct adjustments, not stick with his set rotations and guys who simply aren't contributing anything.

We're going to get smoked if he doesn't show the ability to change it up and make the right adjustments.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate makes the same adjustment that he made last game.  

Pulled OO out ( who was actually balling ), and put Capela in.

Now I'm worried about the playoffs.  I need to see Nate make the correct adjustments, not stick with his set rotations and guys who simply aren't contributing anything.

We're going to get smoked if he doesn't show the ability to change it up and make the right adjustments.

Not sure it would make a diff but yea

No worries.  F&@kin Lou man blew that 5 foot floater then we gave up a transition lob.  We should be up.

John should come to jump stops and take his time a little more instead of rushing bad shots against smaller guys.  Love the three tho.

Edited by benhillboy