• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

21 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Tony Snell (sore Achilles) will sit this one out,

Don’t we need him... FOR THE WIN! :laugh:

Nice thread as usual. One time I rode a bike and left it there but it was ok it was on a Google campus. :biggrin: I do what I want with those clown colorful 🚲!

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Goodwin is subject to a qualifying offer decision by the Hawks’ front office this summer, but the greater likelihood is he will put the finishing touches on the resume this week for his next employer, be it in the NBA, the G-League, both, or elsewhere.

I know we won’t get him back but I hope he lands in the NBA with somebody. He’s played his heart out this whole season.

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

One’s own, that is to say.

Again it was a Google picnic 🧺 😂 

• Like 3

Should be a good night to watch the league scoreboard. 

Philly needs to beat Miami tonight to stay ahead of Brooklyn.  They will be trying to win this game.  

San Antonio needs to beat NY because their last two games are against Phoenix and they could still drop out of 10th place if they loose all three remaining games and Sacramento wins their final three (two against Memphis and one against Utah - who may have clinched the #1 seed by then and might rest guys).

Hawks ML -650  spread -11  o/u 220

Apparently we are “expected” to win this game. 

Finish strong Hawks, we need these last two! 

Also for our info:

Spurs @ Knicks  Knicks -5  GO SPURS

Sixers @ Heat   Heat -2  GO SIXERS

• Like 1

I never pegged Bogi as someone who enjoys playing defense but after locking down on Westbrook last night in the second half he may be.  With his stone face on the court (but the biggest smile of all the team pictures lol) he really is a Joe Johnson redux.  I’m almost ready to call him a pure shooter and I don’t like to throw that around.

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Have you heard 92.9 the game's Mike Bell's impression of Bob Rathbun? It's absolutely hilarious.

Of course.  Mike is my dude!  Carl not so much.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

The KNIFE is starting.

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Have you heard 92.9 the game's Mike Bell's impression of Bob Rathbun? It's absolutely hilarious.

One of the funniest things on radio, lol.

• Like 1