• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Admin

I would rather Goodwin in there instead of Lou.  Lou is not a point guard and it hurts the second unit.

if we need some instant offense then try Lou ... otherwise some thing else.  There is a reason LA traded him for a point guard ... it’s not his role or position.

• Like 1

Houston has lost their last 7 games.  But here are their point totals in the last 5 games.

122 vs Lakers ( lost by 2 )

129 vs Portland ( lost by 11 )

116 vs Utah ( lost by 8 )

133 vs Milwaukee ( lost by 8 )

115 vs Philly ( lost by 20 )

Don't expect an easy game, especially if they have it going from 3.   Hawks need to be about their business come Sunday.

• Thanks 4

Looking at the schedule, Miami has a decent shot of being the 5th seed now. All they have to do is beat Milwaukee most likely, and ole' Bud could very well rest his starters. 

I think we could handle that matchup but I would be less of a fan of facing them then facing the Knicks.

Although based off what I just watched, the Sixers failed again to clinch the #1, so Milwaukee probably doesn't sit their starters.

Of course, that's putting the cart before the horse, let's hope we win on Sunday too.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

He can't hit threes either.

He should have tried to make it. Understand 5.7 isn’t too much time without a timeout but they could have fouled within 1.7 or so leaving 4 seconds and at their point Knicks would have been up 3 assuming they made both and the Spurs would have gotten a decent chance to tie with a long distance one, Knicks wouldn’t have fouled then fearing it would be in the 3 point motion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Although based off what I just watched, the Sixers failed again to clinch the #1, so Milwaukee probably doesn't sit their starters.

Of course, that's putting the cart before the horse, let's hope we win on Sunday too.

They are playing Orlando who's tanking twice. 

The Knicks game vs the Celts is 6 hours earlier than ours vs Houston so we might know a bit by then whether we need to rest or play our starters. That’s just with them the Heat game is an hour later than ours that night.

Sheesh, down to the wire.

19 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Miami looking like last years playoff team ... I don’t know if I want them or NY

We're getting Miami..The Bucks will let them win Sat knowing if they win out they'll avoid them in the 1st rd...