• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Oh well...yeah, they should be good then.

So...Milwaukee. They might well sit their starters. It'd be a power move to avoid Miami.

Bucks fans are talking about tanking that game. Knicks is just a much easier matchup for them. 

I'm not sure who I want to face either.  Miami's looking better, but they've been spectacularly inconsistent this year. 

It seems like right now the only way we get homecourt is if we face Miami or we are the 5th seed and play the Knicks.

Just now, bleachkit said:

Any word on okongwu?

What happened?  I turned the game off.

8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Oh well...yeah, they should be good then.

So...Milwaukee. They might well sit their starters. It'd be a power move to avoid Miami.

It would be a punk move, tbh.

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

One more and you and Dejay become some Nostradamus mugs! :yahoo:

You're damn right. We knew it all along, lol.

And a special shoutout to the Sixers for showing up tonight (note sarcasm)...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, marco102 said:

I'm not sure who I want to face either.  Miami's looking better, but they've been spectacularly inconsistent this year. 

It seems like right now the only way we get homecourt is if we face Miami or we are the 5th seed and play the Knicks.

It's a tough call. Miami has a better deeper squad, Butler, Adebayo, Nunn, Herro, Dragic, Robinson. But NYN style gives us issues, plus they have Hawks killer Julius Randle. 

• Thanks 2

We gotta win out to get 4th and we need some help. Meaning NY needs to lose a game or Miami needs to win out. Miami is likely to win out. I don't see Milwaukee wanting 7 games dealing with a team that gives them matchup issues compared to the Knicks which is fairly a walk in the park for Milwaukee 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta win out to get 4th and we need some help. Meaning NY needs to lose a game or Miami needs to win out. Miami is likely to win out. I don't see Milwaukee wanting 7 games dealing with a team that gives them matchup issues compared to the Knicks which is fairly a walk in the park for Milwaukee 

Spo has proven himself to be a solid play off coach. He's pretty good at finding match ups.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Just a little Bogi update.  On the season he's shooting 47.25% overall and 43.8% from three on 7.6 attempts.  He's also shooting 90.9% from the line.  

He's having one of the all time great shooting seasons for a Hawks shooting guard.  Just a magnificent signing by Schlenk.  I had no idea he'd be this good. He's playing at an All NBA level to be honest.

Schlenk strikes again!

• Like 3